(Speaking of my blogoversary, any long-time followers recognize the picture above? Can you believe it's been almost a year since those lovely leaves first graced the top of my blog?!)
Spring also brings to mind thoughts of spring cleaning...
I think my cluttered thoughts could use a bit of organization! I feel like my list of possible blog posts just keeps getting longer and longer, which can be a good, but also stressful, thing.
- I still haven't posted about the rest of my Women to Women Conference Experience.
- I really need to post my CSN Stores review soon... This is especially timely since spring is starting, and who doesn't want to talk about pretty vases for those spring flowers?
- I went on a fabulous field trip this past Saturday for my Literature of the American West class! We went to the McLoughlin House in Oregon City and to Fort Vancouver. And I have pictures!!
- Just last night I went to see a special showing of Meek's Cutoff, a movie about a story from the Oregon Trail. I have a lot of conflicting thoughts about it... Anyone interested in reading a review?
- I'm scheduled to review Bathsheba by Jill Eileen Smith this week. And next week I'm scheduled to review Love Amid the Ashes. I'll have a special interview to go along with that review! Also, I'm sure I'll be reading some more over spring break. ;)
So, are you all excited about spring? And do these upcoming posts sound interesting to you? Which ones sound most appealing?
Congratulations! (Loved your party mask, by the way!)
Thank you all so much for helping me celebrate Hannah's birthday yesterday!