Saturday, August 7, 2010

Winner of Abbie Ann!




Congratulations to Carole!!!

Here's the randomized list from Random.org if anyone cares to see where they placed. =)



"There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Carole
  2. Merry
  3. Ariel
  4. Karen
  5. Barbara
  6. Katie
  7. Maureen
  8. Sheri
  9. Carmen

Timestamp: 2010-08-07 06:57:26 UTC"

Be on the lookout for my e-mail, Carole!

Thank you all for entering the drawing and for participating in "Reading Retreats" Week. It was a blast, and I hope you all enjoyed it!

This upcoming week will be my first trial run of the "New Normal Weekly Schedule" (as posted in the sidebar). I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the new schedule! The two weeks following that will be more themed fun, so I hope to see ya'll there!

I'll also be putting up a new poll soon, so if you could vote on that I would appreciate it! Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: