Thanks so much to Renee at Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot for passing this award on to me! What a great birthday gift!
I'm not sure if the rules for these awards are strictly enforced, but I thought I would do a check to see what some rules might be for this particular award. ;) After seeing who Renee got this award from, and then the person that that person got the award from, I think I found something! (I apologize if this isn't right, but we'll go with it anyway!)
From the blog Publish or Perish: "The rules to the award are: link to the person who nominated me for this award; share seven interesting things about myself; and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers."
So here goes nothing!
Seven interesting things about me:
1. I'm a black belt in Jujitsu.
2. I hate mashed potatoes.
3. I was valedictorian of my graduating class at high school.
4. I love bluegrass music.
5. I'm majoring in English at Corban University.
6. I've been to Israel.
7. I was president of my high school's Key Club during my junior year.
Now you know a little more about me! And here are the people I'd like to pass this award on to:
- Cerella @ The Cerella Life
- Deborah @ Country at Heart
- Casey @ Operation Encourage an Author
- Sherrinda @ Sherrinda
- Tammy @ Bluerose's Heart
- Hannah @ Project Journal
- Michelle @ Edgy Inspirational Author
To those of you who keep getting tons of awards from me . . . I'm not trying to be a bother! I hope you can consider it a compliment that I think of you so often when I'm handing out awards!
Thank you all for reading my blog, and I hope you'll check out some of these other great blogs!