Saturday, May 22, 2010

Farewell to Camp Humility

It's a good thing we're talking about making this annual, because I'm going to miss being at camp! But I'm comforted by the fact that what really made camp special was all of you and your wonderful comments and participation--and hopefully you'll all still be tuning in to my blog even after camp! So this farewell is for the end of the camp this year, but not to all of you. There's still lots more summer fun coming up!

I made this video as a tribute to camp. It's a commemoration of our great week camping together, even though I technically made it before camp officially started!

Hope you enjoy it and see you soon!


6 comments:

Ariel Wilson said...

Ahhhh, I'm going to miss camp! :( I loved all of the activities! Thanks for making it so much fun, Amber! :)

Amber Holcomb said...

Ariel,

I'm going to miss camp, too! :( But I'm so glad you had fun and that you enjoyed your time at Camp Humility! ;) Talk to you soon!

~Amber

Angie said...

Had fun at Camp Humility! :) Liked that video too...was that a chipmunk?? I love chipmunks, they are soooooo cute, but sadly we don't have any in Texas. :(

Amber Holcomb said...

Angie,

Yay! And I'm glad you ejoyed the video. :) It was fun putting it together! And I think that picture is actually of a ground squirrel (from what I recall, they're very similar to chipmunks, just a little bigger and without the stripes on their faces). But it's so cute, isn't it? :)

~Amber

Ashley (Ibreath2read) said...

*sniffles* I miss y'all already. I hope Amber, you do this next year, perhaps next month?LOL
Thanks for a great week!!
Love Ya,
Ashley

Amber Holcomb said...

Awwwww, Ashley! You're so sweet! I miss you, too! I'm so glad you enjoyed your week at camp. :)

But don't worry! There will still be lots of fun this summer! In fact, I'm having my "Birthday Story Bash" next week. It should be really great!!! (Hope to see you there!)

~Amber