So, in no particular order, here are my thoughts:
- This weekend is going to be so much fun! For my blog, I'll be announcing the winner of the Walmart gift card, and I'll be announcing the theme for next week's posts (there's still time to vote on the poll in the sidebar!). Yay! As for me personally, I'm happy because a dear friend is visiting this weekend, and I'll get to go to my sister's choir concerts and her school's auction. It will be rather bittersweet, however, because I was in that choir for three years before I went to college, and my sister's school is my old elementary/middle school. But I know it will be great to see everyone again, and I know the music will be beautiful at the concert!
- My dad recently gave me an iPod Touch, which holds 8 GB. My other iPod held 2 GB, which means that I now have an iPod with video capability! Woohoo!
- Along with that last note, I recently completed one of my albums from iTunes, called Nickel Creek (by a group of the same name). My roommate this last year had brought this CD to our dorm to let me listen to it for a while, and I loved it so much! Would you mind if I share a song from the CD that I found on You Tube?
- Also, I bought an audiobook on iTunes that I'm planning on giving a whirl this summer. The book is Forevermore by Cathy Marie Hake. I'll plan on posting a review, just as a heads up!
- My mom got me a new pair of sunglasses yesterday, which I adore. Yay for summer sunshine that creates a "need" for sunglasses! :)
- Oh dear . . . I really need to stop buying stuff! Please, do not follow my example that I set forth in the last three bullet points!
Well, I suppose I should stop now. I am a big fan of organization, so I'll try not to do messy lists like this very often! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and remember to stop by again soon for some exciting stuff!