Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blog Award # 2


Thank you, Lori! I love this award, and I'm so honored to accept it! Lori from ~Some of My Favorite Books~ kindly passed this award on to me, and now I have a chance to pass it on, as well!

These are the instructions for this award: If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell them they have a blog award!

The last 5 book I have completely read and reviewed are:
The 5 bloggers I would like to pass this on to are:

Thanks, ladies, for your lovely blogs! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

P.S. This is my 50th post!!! Thank you all for making my first 50 posts so special by leaving such kind comments!

4 comments:

Rel said...

Amber - you are such an encouragement! Thank you for the award and congrats on your 50th post - here's to many more :)

Bluerose said...

Awww! Thank you so much for my 1st award!! I agree with Rel..You are such an encouragement! Congratulations on your 50th post!

Project Journal said...

CONGRATS!!!! *in a sing-song voice*

This is so exciting! I love the blog awards : ) Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the one you awarded me, just haven't had the time! Now, I'm rearing up for an awards banquet!

You definitely deserve this, girl!
Hannah

Amber Holcomb said...

Thank you all for your sweet comments! :)

Rel: You're so welcome, and thank YOU for your encouragement! :) I really appreciate your stopping by!

Bluerose: Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog so often! Your doing a great job keeping up with your new blog--I'm more than happy to pass the award on to you! :D

Hannah: Thanks so much!!! I love the blog awards, too! I'm looking forrward to that awards banquet (with chocolate-covered strawberries, as per my request...). ;)

~Amber