Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Extraordinary Book Titles


As I checked out a few bloggers' posts for this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic (a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl), I felt the urge to go check my shelves and see if I could pick out 10 standout titles. And here they are! :) I picked five fiction and five nonfiction from my shelves of favorites, but I did limit myself to physical books that I've kept (rather than ebooks, audiobooks, or books I've read but no longer have).

Five Fave Fiction Titles


Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch {Goodreads}

Haunting Joy by Lena Goldfinch {Goodreads}

Hidden Among the Stars by Melanie Dobson {my review}

The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers {Goodreads}

The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner {Goodreads}


Five Fave Nonfiction Titles 


We Stood Upon Stars by Roger W. Thompson {my review}

A Million Little Ways by Emily P. Freeman {Goodreads}

Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller {Goodreads}

The Happiness Dare by Jennifer Dukes Lee {Goodreads}

Love Does by Bob Goff {Goodreads}

* * * * *

Check out a round-up of other bloggers' picks HERE

Which of these titles most appeals to you?
What are some of your favorite book titles?

5 comments:

Lydia said...

The Last Sin Eater sounds so good.

My TTT.

Sammie @ The Bookwyrm's Den said...

We Stood Upon Stars is a gorgeous title! The Last Sin Eater really grabs my attention, too. Great picks!

Here's my TTT post.

Amber Holcomb said...

Lydia,

Isn't that a great title? And it's a great story too! :D

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Sammie,

I agree; I absolutely love the title (and cover!) for We Stood Upon Stars. :) And The Last Sin Eater is totally compelling from title to premise!

Thank you for checking out my list!

~Amber

Gameboy Arts said...

I enjoyeed reading this