Thursday, March 21, 2019

Maya's Story: A Hiatus



Hi, friends! I just wanted to pop in really quick and let you know that I haven't forgotten about Maya's story. I really wish I had another chapter ready to post, but I confess I don't at this time. :( However, I do hope to write another four chapters soon to complete the story! If you haven't read the first four chapters, here are the links:
For the moment, I guess you can consider this the intermission halfway through the project. ;) Thank you so much for your patience, and I hope it won't be too long before I have the next set of chapters ready to share! ♥

2 comments:

Chloe the MovieCritic said...

Take your time, Amber! :D Oh, and I like your "spring-y" blog look!

Amber Holcomb said...

MovieCritic,

Aww, I really appreciate your kindness and patience! It means so much. ♥

And thank you! It's always fun to update the blog look for a new season. :D

~Amber