While I was on vacation these past 2 weeks, I was tagged twice! Katy from Legacy of a Writer and Casey from Writing for Christ tagged me, and I'm excited to answer these fun questions:
Are you hot/warm/cold right now? Where are you at?
Well, I'd say I'm warm. I'm writing this post in the wee hours of Saturday morning--so I'm sitting at my desk in my bedroom listening to music with my headphones in, knowing I should get to bed soon... There's just so much to catch up on now that I'm back from vacation! ;)
Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.
Since I just got back from vacation (have I already said that?) and saw this was one of the questions, I just changed my wallpaper from a picture of the castle in Disneyland (from our previous vacation) to a picture of the view from our rental home from this last vacation in Oregon. God's creation is beautiful!
When was the last time you ate chicken?
Ummm...that would be yesterday (Friday). I had chicken on my Caesar salad for lunch/dinner (lunner? dunch?) on the way home. Yum! (And just as a head's up, I'm writing this Friday night/Saturday morning, but I'm posting this on Sunday. Sorry for the confusion!)
What song or songs have you listened to recently?
Love this question! Why? Because I get to share about the new CD my parents got me while we were on vacation at the Christian Family Bookstore. It's called Fiddle-Levity, and it is so beautiful and upbeat! I really enjoy fiddle music. And when I played this CD at our rental home, my grandparents, my sister, and my parents all loved it, too! Here's one of the songs featured on the CD called "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring":
Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they?
Sort of! One of them is "the cling-on," because I'm always hugging someone in the family. ;)
Tag 5 bloggers.
1. Bluerose from Bluerose's Heart. She's got a lovely blog and shares a wide variety of reviews and fun posts!
2. Hannah from Project Journal. Hannah is an awesome girl with lots of energy and creativity! Her blog started out as a project for school, but has since become a fun hangout. ;)
3. Renee Ann from Doorkeeper. Her posts are beautiful and unique, and she is a lovely, encouraging person!
4. Julia from Dark Glass Ponderings. Julia is a super sweet person with a neat, inspiring blog!
5. Ruth at Booktalk & More. Her blog is super informative, super up-to-date, and super cool!
Ladies, feel free to answer the same questions I did on your own blogs if you're up to being tagged. ;) If not, no worries!
Everyone, be sure to check out their awesome blogs! Katy and Casey, thanks for tagging me!