Monday, December 23, 2013

Last Minute Read-a-thon Sign-Up!


http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2013/12/dont-forget-to-sign-up-for-last-minute.html

I had so much fun participating in the #ReadingCram Read-a-thon, so here I am, eagerly signing up for another one! (And since I didn't get as much reading as I wanted to done with the last read-a-thon, this is the perfect opportunity to accomplish some last-minute reading in the lull between Christmas and New Year's Eve!)

Here are the details:
  • Who: Anyone with a blog or Facebook account!
  • What: A read-a-thon for catching up on some 2013 reads before the year ends
  • When: December 26th-30th
  • Where: Hosted by Vonnie's Reading Corner and A Night's Dream of Books
  • Why: To catch up on some last-minute reading and have fun with other readers
You can sign up for the read-a-thon HERE, if you'd like to join us! I think I'm going to challenge myself to read 4 books, but we'll see... I'll be posting my goals on the 26th sometime.

I'll also be sharing the last Contentment Reading Challenge post and my favorite reads of 2013 sometime before 2014 begins, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I wish all of you a very...

Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Maria Behar said...

Hi, Amber! Thanks for joining the read-a-thon! Hope you enjoy it! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours!! :)

Amber Holcomb said...

Maria,

Thank you for hosting - I'm looking forward to it! :) A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, as well!

~Amber

Audrey said...

I'd join you--my stack is slightly less than it was last month, though still too high--but I don't know how much of a lull there will be this year!

Merry Christmas, Amber!

Amber Holcomb said...

Audrey,

I understand the "too high" thing...and the lack of a lull! ;) This is a crazy time of year! I'm probably overly optimistic about what I can accomplish, LOL.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, too!

~Amber

Tales of Whimsy said...

Aw I love that little picture. A very Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Vonnie said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas as well! Glad you can join us!

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas! I look forward to reading your goals post on the 26th. :)

Amber Holcomb said...

Juju,

Thank you on both counts! We always have The Night Before Christmas set out by our little stove, and that's where we've set out the milk and cookies over the years. :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Vonnie,

Thank you for the kind words, and for hosting the challenge! Sounds like so much fun! :)

Merry Christmas!

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Melanie,

Thanks so much, my friend! Glad we get to participate in another one of these together. :) Yay for read-a-thons!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

~Amber