Like last year, I'm planning on spending the following 10 days or so away from the blogosphere, so I can enjoy the undivided time with God and my family. (I'm planning on checking my e-mail occasionally, though, if you need to get a hold of me!) I love blogging, but it's amazing how time-consuming it can be, as you all know. ;) However, I will miss you all, and I look forward to catching up that first week of July!
Before I go, there are some loose ends I need to tie-up and some announcements I need to make:
First, I want to thank Beth from Beth's Thoughts for passing on "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award" to me and this blog! Thank you, Beth, for your support and kindness!
I'm supposed to share some random facts about me, so here goes nothing!
- I have a cat named Mr. Murphy who stays at my grandparents' house. He's a brown tabby--a sweet purring machine and a dear friend!
- I'm listening to bluegrass music as I write this. Are you surprised? ;)
- I love to dance, even if I'm not very good at it!
- I also love to sing, even if I'm not very good at it! ;)
- Renee at Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot
- Laura at LauraFrantz.net
- Casey at Writing for Christ
- Joy at Edgy Inspirational Romance
- Kav at Best Reads (2010-2011)
- Bluerose at Bluerose's Heart
Also, I have posts scheduled for Monday, June 27th and Monday, July 4th over at The Borrowed Book, so I'd love to have you stop by there, as well, if you get a chance! As with this blog, I'll plan on checking the comments when I return. =)
Third, the weekend after I get back is the Christian Fiction Book Club discussion of Pompeii: City on Fire, which I'll be hosting right here at this blog (Saturday, July 9th)! Be sure to mark your calendars!
I hope you all are having a great summer so far! God bless!