Here are some guidelines:
- You don't have to be a participant in the Contentment Reading Challenge in order to get involved in the book swap.
- If you are participating in the challenge and you end up getting a book through the book swap, feel free to count it to your total if you would like. It can be a re-read or a first-time read. You don't have to count it, though, if you only want to count re-reads. I'm just giving you permission if you'd like to. ;)
- There are no guarantees that everyone will get to participate. It's all up to you whether or not you end up connecting with another reader and finding some commonalities in your lists. (I'll explain that in just a moment.)
- If you choose to participate in the book swap, you will have to pay your own shipping to send your book(s) to another person. (This probably means that most of the "swappers" will be U.S. residents, but if a couple of people from another, same country find each other here, then that would be great!)
- A list of books you are willing to send (swap) to another person.
- A list of books you are interested in receiving through the swap, whether books you don't have that you want to re-read, or books you've never read before.
To get us started (and to give you an example), I'm just going to post my two lists here:
Books I'm Willing to Part With:
- Love is Grand by Annalisa Daughety
- Angel Song by Sheila Walsh and Kathryn Cushman
- Just Jane by Nancy Moser
- If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schalesky
- Bathsheba by Jill Eileen Smith
- Where Hearts are Free by Golden Keyes Parsons
- Love Finds You in Poetry, Texas by Janice Hanna
- Quite a few Karen Kingsbury and Dee Henderson books
Books I'm Interested In:
- Waterfall or Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
- Bridge of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall
- Anna Finch and the Hired Gun by Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Doctor in Petticoats, Montana Rose, or Deep Trouble by Mary Connealy
- How Sweet It Is by Alice J. Wisler
- A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
- The Jewel of His Heart by Maggie Brendan
- Bound By Guilt by C.J. Darlington
I can add more to these lists, and I'm willing to be a bit flexible. ;) So go ahead and post your lists and see if there's anyone you want to swap with!
Note: If you don't have a U.S. mailing address, be sure to let others know that in your comment. There might be someone from your country willing to swap with you!