Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And the Murderer Was...

First of all, thank you to everyone who played the Who Dunnit? game over a week ago! It was fun to see who your guesses were, and I hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures from my last Murder Mystery Party.

So, who was it that murdered poor ol' Bubba? (Don't read on if you ever plan on using this particular kit--the "Honky Tonk Homicide" one--because then you'll know the answer and have no reason to play!)

The murderer was...

...my godmother! (AKA The Televangelist)

Casey guessed correctly, so she won! I'm sending her an e-book that's been on her wish-list. Congratulations, Casey!

Thank you again to everyone who joined in the fun!

10 comments:

Project Journal said...

HA! Love it!! This picture certainly is worth a thousand words, I think ; )

Congrats, Casey! Good for you, girl!
*hugs and smoochies*
Hannah

Amber Holcomb said...

Hannah,

I know--isn't that picture great? ;) My godmother is so sweet and so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

~Amber

Casey said...

Thanks Hannah. :)

AND THANK YOU AMBER!!! I have been wanting to read Michelle's books for a looong time! :-D

Amber Holcomb said...

Casey,

You're welcome! :D So glad I could help you check something off of your wish-list! ;)

~Amber

Michelle said...

Congratulations Casey!

It was fun trying to guess.

Enjoy your e-book.

Renee said...

I guessed wrong but it was still fun to take a stab at it!

Amber Holcomb said...

Michelle,

I'm glad you enjoyed guessing! :) I had fun seeing your guesses! ;) I love Murder Mystery parties (and mysteries in general!)!

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Renee Ann,

Oh my goodness! Talk about a perfect phrase for guessing the murderer--taking a "stab" at it! ;) Nice one, Renee!

~Amber

P.S. No one at the party guessed it was my godmother either! (At least not for their first guesses, I think!) She just was so good at deflecting attention away from herself (which must have been hard in that wonderful outfit!). ;)

Amanda Stanley said...

Hahaha, I was close ;) Congratulations, Casey! Happy reading :)

Amber, you are so sweet to offer giveaways all the time and fun ones, too! :)

Blessings,
Amanda

Amber Holcomb said...

Amanda,

Yes, you were close! Just the wrong person in this picture. ;) Great guess, though!

And awwww, thanks! I have fun doing the giveaways and coming up with different ideas! I hadn't shared these pictures with ya'll earlier, so it seemed a good thing to post about at the time. ;)

~Amber