I'm thrilled to introduce to you my new contemporary novelette, While You're Awake. Read on to learn more about the book and find out what prizes are up for grabs in the celebratory giveaway...
Sweet New Adult Contemporary Romance Novelette
There’s no rest for the fearful.
Ava always knew the bees would come. Just when she’s settled into a place of her own, freelance editing and savoring her independence, her rental house is invaded by a swarm of honey bees. And with their arrival, her lifelong fear morphs into a full-fledged panic that steals her sleep—and her peace of mind.
Keegan knows all about fear. When he meets Ava at the coffee shop where he works, he can’t help but come to her rescue. Together with his German shepherds, Sun and Moon, he sets out to break the “curse” that hovers over Tired Girl. But is it possible to conquer nightmares and live a dream while you're awake?
This sweet novelette is a contemporary re-imagining of the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale that sheds light on the worries that bind us and the love that leads to peace.
(Don't have a Kindle? No problem! You can download the free app for your computer or other device.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. Want to see more pictures of the jewelry prize and check out the details of the lovely pieces? Click HERE to see the reserved listing on Etsy!
P.P.S. Baubles, Beads and Stuff is a brand-new Etsy shop run by a dear blogging friend of mine, Rissi of Dreaming Under the Same Moon. Won't you join me in congratulating her on the opening of her shop? :) And please do browse all the pretties!
- I love this picture (above) for Keegan and Ava! From a quick Google search, it appears that these actors are from the show Under the Dome. Not really my cup of tea. ;) But I like the pic!
- You can find more character look-alikes, quotes, Sleeping Beauty pictures, and random information about honey bees on the While You're Awake Pinterest board.
- I think this song is fitting for Ava and Keegan's story. :) Plus, it's Owl City - you really can't go wrong listening to an Owl City song, in my opinion! (Can you tell I'm a fan?)
- You can hear the rest of the "soundtrack" I picked out for the story on the While You're Awake "Soundtrack" board.
- And if you would like to try my other new adult contemporary romance novella, it's FREE for Kindle today and tomorrow (October 20-21)! You can get How a Star Falls HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by to help me celebrate this day! And many thanks to my street team (AKA the Gems) for helping to spread the word on their blogs, as well. ((Hugs))
I didn't set up any author interviews for this release, but if you have any questions you want to ask about this story, the characters, my writing process, etc., please leave a comment. :) And help yourself to another piece of baklava and a big cup of mochaccino!