Monday, December 26, 2011

One Last Contentment Reading Challenge Post!

The year 2011 is coming to an end. So before we begin the countdown to 2012, let's wrap up the Contentment Reading Challenge 2011! The winner of her choice of a Kindle e-book copy of one of the books in the "Legacy of the King's Pirates" series by MaryLu Tyndall is...

Katie!

Congratulations, Katie! (Since you said you wanted a copy of The Restitution, I'll get that e-mailed out to you ASAP!)

And yes, that means that this series is now available through Kindle!!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in the challenge! And don't forget to sign up for the Contentment Reading Challenge 2012 over at Katie's blog if you want to join in the re-reading fun!

4 comments:

Katie Marie said...

Oh yay! How exciting! Thanks, Amber. Now I have the whole series and need to dive into it soon!! Can't wait!

Amber Holcomb said...

Katie,

You're welcome! It's a wonderful series - hope you enjoy it!! :) (And just checking, but you got the Kindle e-mail, right?)

~Amber

Katie Marie said...

Yes, I did! I still haven't gone and accepted it yet, but plan to tomorrow...or next year, I guess. Haha!

Oh! And I just had to come here and add...last night I finished my 20th book for this year. So I made my goal! Yay! I posted about my progress in a blog page, and was so excited to put "completed" under that challenge. :-) Thanks for putting together such a fun reading challenge!

Happy New Year to you!

Amber Holcomb said...

Katie,

Oh, good! Enjoy it next year, hehehe! ;)

And awesome job on the challenge!! That's great! :D

Happy New Year to you, as well!

~Amber