Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award (#13)

Thank you to Melanie from Christian Bookshelf Reviews and Katie from Legacy of a Writer for the award!

There are 2 rules for accepting this award, and I confess that I'm going to "bend" the second one. But as per the first rule, here are 7 facts about me:
  1. I'm an introvert. Give me a book, a movie, and my laptop on a quiet weekend anytime!
  2. I love my family! This past summer we spent a lot of time together, which made me one happy camper. =)
  3. This is my third year at college, but it's also my senior year, which means I'll be graduating in May!!
  4. I'm a picky eater. (It's pretty much official.)
  5. Spiders freak me out. (Just ask my mom!)
  6. I'm going to the Women of Faith conference in October!
  7. I'm (hopefully) going to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland in October and see Measure for Measure and Julius Caesar with my Shakespeare class!
Now, I'm going to cheat a little on the second rule and just list 5 very lovely blogs instead of 15. (There are so many lovely blogs out there, though, and this award is really making the rounds!)
Let's show these lovely bloggers some love, shall we?

10 comments:

Hutt-Write Voice said...

Amber, what a sweet gesture! Thank you so much! You made my day!

Beth said...

Thanks Amber. I really needed the encouragement.

Amber Holcomb said...

Linda,

You're very welcome! :) You have a great blog, and I'm happy to pass on this award to you!

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Beth,

It's my pleasure! Thank YOU for all the support you give to me, as well. :)

~Amber

Michelle said...

Hey Amber! How fun to get to learn some fun things about you! I'm an introvert, too. : )

Thanks for sharing the other blogs, too. I look forward to checking them out!

Sweet Blessings,
Michelle

Amber Holcomb said...

Michelle,

Thank you! :) You know, I think there's a trend with bloggers - blogging seems to be a way for introverts to socialize. ;)

Enjoy those lovely blogs!

~Amber

Bluerose said...

You're so sweet! Thank you!

Your last comment is so funny, because I've noticed the same thing lately. Lots of us bloggers are introverts! :)

Amber Holcomb said...

Bluerose,

Aww, you're welcome! :) You're such a sweet friend, as well!

And hahaha, isn't that so true? ;) I'm glad we all were able to meet through blogging!

~Amber

Elyssa said...

Aw, Amber, I didn't even see this until today... you're so sweet! I'm glad you're enjoying my blog!

Btw, spiders freak me out too! *shudders*

Hope your day is going well! =)

Amber Holcomb said...

Elyssa,

:) I'm sorry I never left a comment letting you know I passed this award on to you, but I'm glad you discovered that fact anyway!

And glad we agree on those spiders... ;)

I'm having a great day so far! Hope you are, as well! :)

~Amber