Monday, September 26, 2011

Craving Sherlock!

In the past few weeks I went through Sherlock Season 1 (PBS Masterpiece) once again - I love watching those three episodes over and over! While initially terribly saddened by the news of the longer wait for Sherlock Season 2, I'm getting excited at the prospect of watching it in May 2012! (Oh please don't let the wait be longer than that!!)

Until then, I'll keep watching Season 1... And keep my eyes peeled for Season 2 news. ;) For those of you who are interested in my original thoughts on Season 1, here are the links to my reviews:
So what news have I discovered regarding Season 2? On the TV Overmind site I discovered a listing of the three new episodes for Season 2:
  • Episode 1: "A Scandal in Belgravia"
  • Episode 2: "The Hounds of Baskerville"
  • Episode 3: "The Reichenbach Fall"
Oh, can't you just feel the excitement?? Possible "love" interest for Sherlock, scary hounds, and an epic waterfall scene... I can't wait!! (Click the link above to read more about the episodes according to the site's sources.)

But wait - would you like to see a very short (but still awesome!) teaser from YouTube?



*Sigh* Thoughts, anyone? Any readers out there share my eagerness??

(Image from "The Great Game" synopsis page on the PBS Masterpiece website.)

4 comments:

Faith said...

I've been meaning to see these, but I missed them when they were on TV, so now I'm hoping that the public library will get them. (You would not believe the large amount of British Drama our library has!) But I will try to make sure and catch the 2nd season!

Diane said...

I can not wait either!!! Loved the three and can't wait for more episodes!!! :O)

Amber Holcomb said...

Faye,

Oh, I just love this series!! Be sure to click on my review links if you want to read my thoughts on each episode. :) That would be great if your library got the series!

As far as what I've heard lately, the second season should be airing in the U.S. in May 2012 (the beginning of next year's Mystery season, hopefully!). :)

~Amber

Amber Holcomb said...

Diane,

Oh, so glad you feel the same way!!! I am SUPER eager to see the next season! :D Doesn't it sound amazing??

~Amber