Amber Stokes works in marketing for a Christian publisher. On the side, she writes inspirational fiction depicting the seasons of life and love. Her passion for books compelled her to earn a bachelor's degree in English and to run her own freelance editing and publicity business for over a year. The next step in her career has her happily settled in the Pacific Northwest—a part of the world she has always considered home.
Learn more about her indie-author adventure at Seasons of a Story Publishing!
~Thank you for taking the time to get to meet me! May the Lord bless you, and may He use my blog to encourage you in your walk with Him.~
A Button for All Seasons:
Amber is keeping rather busy in this season of her life...and her TBR stacks have a strange tendency to grow when she's not looking (and even sometimes when she is). At this time she is currently not accepting new review requests from authors/publishers.
But please know that she appreciates your interest in promoting your book on her blog!
(If we've already established a relationship or you want to reach out with bookish questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
You can learn more about Amber's self-publishing adventures and her available and upcoming titles at Seasons of a Story Publishing.
Here are some links to samples of Amber's writing—
- Seasons of Humility (Poem)
- Civil War Heart (Poem - a 1st place winner at the Humboldt County Fair 2012)
- The Nature Trail, Part 1 (Short Story)
- The Nature Trail, Part 2 (Short Story)
- The Nature Trail, Part 3 (Short Story)
- The Nature Trail, Part 4 (Short Story)
- The Nature Trail, Part 5 (Short Story)
- The Jar, Part 1 (Short Story)
- The Jar, Part 2 (Short Story)
- The Jar, Part 3 (Short Story)
- The Giving of the Flowers (Fan Fiction Piece)
- Editing the Future: Another Pair of Eyes and Unwritten Manuscripts (Guest Post)
- 5 Tips for Spreading the Word and Surviving in the Online World (Guest Post)
- Cover Reveals, Blog Tours, & Giveaways - Publicity 101 (Guest Post)
- Daring to Hope (Guest Post)
- Marketing Among Friends: Tips for Helping Readers Fall in Love with Your Brand (Guest Post)
|INSPY Romance Judge 2011|
You can read more about Amber in the following interviews -
- Amber Stokes on Ministry and Blogging (October 2010)