Are you on Facebook? Then gather up your burning questions for writers, actors, and other artists you admire, because my dear friend Miranda is hosting a fabulous chat celebration! Be in the know and discover all the details below. ;) And be sure to pull out your planner so you can note the conversations you want to join!
* * *
About the Fiesta:
TBAP’s (To Be a Person) Easter Fiesta is a social media event where the professionals of the literary and entertainment industries give back to the audience that has supported them over time, by chatting with the audience through TBAP’s social media on a set date/time. For 2016, it’s TBAP’s Facebook page! The professionals are drawn from the following categories: authors, actors, alliances. music artists.
Meet Your Host:
Miranda A. Uyeh is the author of To Die Once: Child of Grace #1, a book/entertainment blogger, and a Mogul Global Ambassador. She’s passionate about all these and even found herself to be shortlisted as one of the Inspy Awards’ Judges in 2014. You can connect with Miranda on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, or visit her corner of the web, TBAP!
Meet the Featured Guests:
- Julie Lessman (Author)
- Cheryl McKay (Screenwriter/Author)
- Rene Gutteridge (Screenwriter/Director/Author)
- DiAnn Mills (Author)
- Michelle Griep (Author)
- Rich Swingle (Actor)
- Kirk Fernwood (Film Critic/Entertainment Blogger)
- K. Victoria Chase (Author)
- Brenda S. Anderson (Author)
- Heather Manning (Author)
- Melica Niccole (Author)
- Bill Ewing (Producer/Director/Screenwriter)
- Doc Benson (Director/Producer/Actor)
- Rebekah Cook (Actress/Casting Director/Script Supervisor)
- Francine Locke (Actress)
- Jody Thomae (Author/Music Artist)
- Juli Tapken (Actress/Producer/Director)
- Katie Pavao (Actress)
- Bronwyn Angley (Actress)
- Apolonia Davalos (Actress/Filmmaker)
- Irene Santiago (Actress)
- Sharon Wilharm (Director/Producer/Screenwriter)
- March 17th, 2:00-3:00pm Pacific Time – Julie Lessman, Cheryl McKay, Rene Gutteridge
- Today! → March 18th, 2:00-3:00pm PT – DiAnn Mills, Michelle Griep
- March 19th, 3:00-4:00pm PT – Rich Swingle, Kirk Fernwood
- March 20th, 2:00-3:00pm PT – K. Victoria Chase, Brenda Anderson
- March 21st, 2:00-3:00pm PT – Heather Manning, Melica Niccole
- March 22nd, 2:00-3:00pm PT – Bill Ewing, Doc Benson
- March 24th, 5:00-6:00pm PT – Rebekah Cooke, Katie Pavao
- March 25th, 2:00-3:00pm PT – Jody Thomae, Juli Tapken
- March 26th, 2:00-3:00pm PT – Francine Locke, Bronwyn Angley, Apolonia Davalos
- March 27th, 7:00-8:00pm PT – Irene Santiago, Sharon Wilharm
Tweet at @Rini_MAU and use the hashtag #TBAPFiesta, or update your Facebook status by using the hashtag #TBAPFiesta and tagging your post with Miranda Afa Uyeh or Miranda’s To Be A Person. You can also post directly on TBAP’s Facebook page.
P.S. For some lovely inspirational messages from some of the guests (just for you!), check out TBAP’s official YouTube channel!
Don't miss this opportunity to talk with talented individuals who have made a name for themselves in the book and entertainment industries! All the chats will be happening on the TBAP Facebook page.