Friday, January 2, 2015

Meet the Marketing...Snowmen?

Happy 2015, dear friends!

The New Year snuck onto the blog rather quietly this time around... On the one hand, I'm disappointed that I haven't caught up on more blogging obligations and rung in 2015 with a thoughtful resolutions-type post or two. But the past few days were filled with shopping, movie-watching, puzzle-completing, a Nancy Drew computer game, and much tummy-filling eating with my mom and sister, who came to visit me. (There was some work in the mix, too, on Monday and Tuesday - in case you were worried I was having a little too much fun!)

We had a blast!
It just went by so fast.

(I'm a poet...and I know it!)

Anywho, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with your loved ones, too!

To start the New Year off on a fun note, I'd like to finally introduce you to my coworkers in Marketing Services:

(Click the image to enlarge)

Aren't we adorable?? :)

One of my good friends (who also became one of my coworkers at Harvest House!) created these fabulously cute snowmen, which represent the people in our department based on things we like and ways that we see one another.

Supportive, kind, creative, and fun - there's (s)no(w) better group of marketers around!

Think you know which snowman represents me?

From those who correctly guess my "Mini Me" snowman, I'll draw one winner to receive their choice of two of these Cinderella retellings (Kindle ebook versions), which were recently spotlighted on Anne Elisabeth Stengl's blog:


I greatly enjoyed reading each of these (and writing one of them :)), and what better way to start off the New Year than with a happily-ever-after or two?

The winner will be announced next week. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! They are all so cute! I'm going to guess the snowman with the dark blue hat since I see a book (the fourth from the left)! Happy New Year! :)

Carissa said...

I' going to have to go with the snowman with the snowman holding a book.

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I'm going to be a rebel and go with the one in the red hat.

Alicia said...

I'll go with the one in the middle with the pink hat. Happy New Year, Amber!

Hope Marie said...

I would have to say the one holding the book!