Thursday, May 1st
- Introduction to the tour at Seasons of Humility ←You are here!
- Spotlight at Black 'n Gold Girl's Book Spot
Friday, May 2nd
Saturday, May 3rd
Sunday, May 4th
Monday, May 5th
- Review at The Borrowed Book
- Pet interview on May the K9 Spy's Facebook Page
- Author interview at The Power of Words...
Tuesday, May 6th
- Author interview at Fictionally
- Author interview at Jorie Loves a Story
- Spotlight at Too Read or Not Too Read
Wednesday, May 7th
Thursday, May 8th
- Review at Mochas, Mysteries and Meows
- Review at Labor Not in Vain
- Review at To Be A Person
- Conclusion of the tour at Seasons of Humility*
As crazy and stubborn as he is, Muffin Man is a well-loved member of his family, just like the cats in Cindy's book.
This giveaway, like the tour, is a special one - and a little different from the usual set-up! To enter, all you have to do is leave an honest review of Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and/or Goodreads (it can be the same review on all three sites!). Then share the link(s) via the Rafflecopter form below, and you'll be entered for a chance to win a Swarovski cross necklace (valued at $130) or a set of the Buckley & Bogey Cat Detective Capers (one of which was featured here back in December)!
To make this giveaway even easier to participate in, check out these tidbits:
- The book will be FREE for Kindle May 2-6 (starting tomorrow and ending next Tuesday night)! You can pick up your copy HERE. (Regularly priced at $2.99.)
- The giveaway will be open throughout the month of May. The tour only lasts a week, but the giveaway will stay open the whole month so you have plenty of time to read this short but sweet read and submit your entries!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you have any questions about the tour, or if you'd like to link up your own devotional or review of Cats Are Part of His Kingdom, Too, please email me at email@example.com. And if you'd like to learn more about the book or help us spread the word by taking a blog button, you can visit the blog tour page (also linked to at the top of the sidebar). We hope you are touched and encouraged by this devotional and the posts for this tour!