Ah, yes - I think I do spent quite a bit of time in fictional worlds, LOL!
Here are the rules for this award:
"1. This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blogger's blog must be 50% about books (this includes writing blogs or reader blogs).
2. When you accept this award you must also share what your top five all time favorite books are. Going over five is encouraged.
3. You must pass this award on to five to ten other book blogs that you adore :)"
Now, I have a really hard time narrowing down my favorites when it comes to books... There are so many books that have moved me or inspired me or swept me away! But here are some of the books that I've marked as "Favorites" on Shelfari:
- A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
- Short-Straw Bride by Karen Witemeyer
- Courting Morrow Little by Laura Frantz
- The Redemption by MaryLu Tyndall
- Surrender the Night by MaryLu Tyndall
- Yesterday's Tomorrow by Catherine West
- Undercurrent by Michelle Griep
- Chateau of Echoes by Siri Mitchell
- The Messenger by Siri Mitchell
- There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones
- The Rose of Winslow Street by Elizabeth Camden
- Promise Me This by Cathy Gohlke
- The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen
- Love in Disguise by Carol Cox
- The "Phantom Island" series by Krissi Dallas (Windchaser, Windfall, and Watercrossing - with more to come!!)
- Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
- Snow Angel by Jamie Carie
- A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen (17th-19th Century British Literature)
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (19th-20th Century British Literature)
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (19th-20th Century British Literature)
- The Ghostway by Tony Hillerman (Literature of the American West)
- Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain (19th Century American Literature)
- Into Africa by Martin Dugard (History of Modern Africa)
- Cavalier in Buckskin by Robert Utley (American Military History I)
- The Gospel of Ruth by Carolyn Custis James (Ruth & Esther)
I'm passing this award on to: