With all of the homework and reading and blogging I've been doing this month, I really haven't done much of anything for my nano-NaNoWriMo project. And while I'm disappointed in myself for even making the challenge and not putting forth more effort to follow through on it, I'm hoping the Civil War poem, this short story, and possibly another short story for the BB (still not for sure on that one, so mum's the word!) will inspire and encourage you!
Now, one book I recently finished reading inspired me to try a unique voice for my short story, so I thought I would give that book away today to share the love:
If you'd like a chance to win my gently used copy of A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell, here's what you need to know:
- Leave a comment with your e-mail address saying you'd like to be entered.
- (Optional) Answer the following questions: Do you prefer reading stories from a first-person or third-person perspective? And what are your thoughts on omniscient narrators?
- You must have a U.S. mailing address (due to shipping costs).
- The winner will be announced on Monday, November 28th.
- Want to know more about my giveaway policies? Scroll down to the very bottom of the blog!
See you tomorrow!