Today, back by popular demand (again!), let's welcome another round of the Contentment Reading Challenge Book Swap! To save me a bit of time, as well as to make sure we're all on the same page, I'm just going to repeat the book swap guidelines from the last two swaps (in March and in June).
Here are some guidelines:
- You don't have to be a participant in the Contentment Reading Challenge in order to get involved in the book swap.
- If you are participating in the challenge and you end up getting a book through the book swap, feel free to count it to your total if you would like. It can be a re-read or a first-time read. You don't have to count it, though, if you only want to count re-reads. I'm just giving you permission if you'd like to. ;)
- There are no guarantees that everyone will get to participate. It's all up to you whether or not you end up connecting with another reader and finding some commonalities in your lists. (I'll explain that in just a moment.)
- If you choose to participate in the book swap, you will have to pay your own shipping to send your book(s) to another person. (This probably means that most of the "swappers" will be U.S. residents, but if a couple of people from another, same country find each other here, then that would be great!)
- A list of books you are willing to send (swap) to another person.
- A list of books you are interested in receiving through the swap, whether books you don't have that you want to re-read, or books you've never read before.
To get us started (and to give you an example), I'm just going to post my two lists here:
Books Available for Swapping:
- A Whisper of Peace by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- I Still Believe by Jeremy Camp (non-fiction) *Taken*
- To Have and to Hold by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller
- Fairer Than Morning by Rosslyn Elliott
- A Lancaster County Christmas by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- Hello, Hollywood! by Janice Thompson
- Captive Trail by Susan Page Davis
- Love on the Line by Deeanne Gist (ARC)
- Out of Control by Mary Connealy
- Doctor in Petticoats, Montana Rose, or Deep Trouble by Mary Connealy
- How Sweet It Is by Alice J. Wisler *Taken*
- The Jewel of His Heart by Maggie Brendan
- Moon Over Tokyo or The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell
- Nothing But Trouble or Double Trouble by Susan May Warren
I'm willing to be flexible, so feel free to just let me know if one of my books sounds good to you, and we can go from there. =) And go ahead and post your lists and see if there's anyone you want to swap with!
Note: If you don't have a U.S. mailing address, be sure to let others know that in your comment. There might be someone from your country willing to swap with you! (As for me personally, I can only swap with those in the U.S. due to shipping costs.)