- Blogoversary! The end of March (March 30th, to be exact) is my first anniversary of the creation of this blog, and I've been contacting some wonderful authors to help me celebrate! I don't want to give too much away, but here's a hint of what's to come: themed weeks. Remember all those themed weeks we had this past year? Food week? Mystery week? Well, there will be little flashbacks to those days, some fabulous giveaways, and some great author interviews (including interviews with Julie Lessman, Leanna Ellis, and maybe more)! So mark your calendars for March 27th through April 2nd!
- Mondays for the Military: I don't want to guarantee anything at this point, but I've just heard back from an author who is willing to do an interview for an upcoming Monday regarding her military books. I'm excited to maybe host her here, and I can't wait to share the interview with you--hopefully soon!
- Courting Morrow Little Book Discussion: Nope, I haven't forgotten! I'm still hoping to host this book discussion soon, and I'm thinking maybe next week will work well. We'll see! I apologize for the delay.
- The Borrowed Book: The third and final installment of my writing tips series is scheduled for this upcoming Monday, February 21st. As with my first two posts for this group blog, I'll plan on posting a link here, as well!
- Book Reviews: Be on the lookout for my full review of The Rhythm of Secrets soon, as well as a review of Lady in the Mist. After that, there should be plenty more to come! I have quite the list of books to review. ;)
Anyway, since this is my 300th post, I thought I'd do a giveaway to celebrate! If you would like a chance to win a gently used copy of Stars Collide by Janice Thompson, just leave a comment with your e-mail address. (This giveaway is only open to those with a U.S. mailing address.) If you'd like to read my review of this fun book, click HERE.