I'm interrupting "Food Week" to shout out a big thanks to Ashley at "After All....... Tomorrow Is Another Day" (http://anotherdayforhim.blogspot.com/) for giving me my very first blog award! I'm honored.
Here's the award:
From Ashley's blog: "This award is traditionally passed on to those blogger's that inspire others and show positivity and creativity, so, in that spirit, I picked my nominees from blogs that I visit regularly and are very informative and inspiring to me."
I know I'm supposed to pick 10 other blogs to pass this on to, but it seems like so many have already received this award! But I would like to pass it on to the following (and I apologize in advance if you already have this award!):
- Tamera Alexander @ "Write Perspectives" ( http://tameraalexander.blogspot.com/)
- The lovely ladies @ "Writes of Passage " (http://writespassage.blogspot.com/)
- MaryLu Tyndall @ "The Cross and Cutlass" (http://crossandcutlass.blogspot.com/)
- Cerella @ "The Cerella Life" (http://www.thecerellalife.com/blog/)
- Rel @ "Relz Reviewz" (http://relzreviewz.blogspot.com/)
- Deborah @ "Country at Heart" (http://deborahvogts.blogspot.com/)
I'm sure there are many more blogs that deserve this, but these are just some of the blogs that bring sunshine to my day! Thank you!
If any of the owners of these blogs would like to pass on the award, the rules are posted on Ashley's blog (see link above).
Side Note: I had my last final today, so it is officially summer break for me! I'm still here at school, but my mom is coming tomorrow and we'll drive back down to California on Sunday. I'll miss all my college friends so much!!! But I am excited to see my family and friends from home again! So, this Sunshine Award is a great way to commemorate my completion of my first year of college! How is everyone else doing this lovely day?